Aim High and Score Well in CBSE Class 10
CBSE class 10 is an important year for most students, and it is a requirement to pass this class if a student wishes to study ahead. Passing class 10 or 12 is also mandatory for competitive exams, or if students want to take up any government job. So, find here are some tips to score well for the 10th standard board exams. Meanwhile, take a look at the pass percentage given below so that students can plan and prepare to get good scores for the exams.
Pass Percentage for CBSE Class 10
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is in charge of conducting the exams for Class 10 students. The cumulative pass percentage required in Theory and Practicals for class 10 students is 35%. At the same time, a student will be allowed to take the supplementary examination three times.
Some observations from the CBSE class 10 Science Exam Papers:
- Science paper was moderately difficult
- Biology section of the paper was easy but tricky
- Chemistry section was decently moderate
- Most questions for chemistry was from NCERT textbooks
- Physics section was a bit moderate
- Applications and Hot Based Questions for physics
- Hots questions made up 13 marks of the question paper
- Practical based questions were a bit tough
However, a student can easily crack the exams in the first time itself, if they prepare well. Here, we have given some tips for students to ace the exam.
Tips to Score Well in CBSE Exams
- A student has to plan and have a proper study plan in place
- Make sure to revise the textbooks thoroughly before exams
- Know the NCERT textbook very well
- Solve and gain practice with question papers, previous year and sample paper
- Gauge one’s knowledge gap and failings and study each subject accordingly
- Keep time daily to revise the lessons
Overall, the CBSE exams are neither too tough nor easy to crack. However, if a student is well versed in the subject and learns from the NCERT textbook along with other resources, scoring well for the10th standard exams becomes easy for students.
For more tips and tricks to ace your CBSE Class 10 exam, students can visit BYJU’S or subscribe to our YouTube Channel.