Get Rid Of Stubborn Dandruff With Ketomac
Dandruff is a stubborn hair problem that just doesn’t seem to go away, leaving one in embarrassing social situations. One may get surprised to know how many people suffer from dandruff. It’s a kind of scalp disease affects people of all age groups, but is mainly seen during the teen ages, when the body is going through several changes.
Dandruff- A problem!
One must have tried all possible shampoos and over-the-counter remedies on his scalp when he has this for last time. Dandruff isn’t a serious disease by itself, but the implications of it can be. It can cause skin problems including acne, pimples, and lead to lower self-esteem because of social awkwardness.
Cause of Dandruff
Dandruff mainly is the result of a dry scalp, generally known as seborrheic dermatitis. Or it could also because by eczema, psoriasis, or, very commonly, an overgrowth of a yeast-like fungus called Malassezia. Drugstore number one dandruff shampoo remedies might include zinc pyrithione, which targets fungus and bacteria; ketoconazole, which fights fungus; coal tar and selenium sulfide, those are to slow-down the growth and die-off of skin cells on the scalp; and salicylic acid, to loosens flakes so they can be washed away.
Cure dandruff permanently
With a few changes in one’s lifestyle, can actually get rid of dandruff permanently. Here are a few common solutions for dandruff:
- Effective brushing- Proper brushing helps to get rid of dead skin cells as well as gets the blood flowing and increases air supply to scalp and hair.
- Frequent shampooing- Not washing hair frequent enough creates a residue of dead skin cells and oil on the scalp, which leads to dandruff and an itchy scalp. Thus, choose the right fit shampoo and use it in a directed way.
- Stress- It affects us physically as well as mentally. Excessive emotional trauma or work-pressure, can cause dandruff and lead to hair loss.
- Excessive alteration of hair products- To have gorgeous, salon-treated hair, one gets taken by advertisement on air. But the reality is more than half of it, is digitally manipulated, and the rest is overloaded with chemicals or unhealthy treatments. Thus, don’t go with the flow, rather try to get healthy hair.
- Proper diet- Our ex-generation might never seemed to suffer from issues like dandruff. One can blame the modern diet for that. Processed items, fried food rich in fats results from inflammation, which could lead to flaking and dandruff. So, cut down on sugar, salt, and trans-saturated fats. Chuck processed diet and welcome fruits and green leafy vegetables, which are the source of zinc, vitamin B, and omega 3 fatty acids, like antioxidants.
- Get rid of dandruff for dry skin- People with dry skin suffer more from dry dandruff, and it seems to worsen during the fall and winter season. Thus, need to oil hair regularly, and use a deep conditioner that moisturizes the scalp and keeps the dryness at bay.
- Get rid of dandruff for oily skin- There are some people who suffer from dandruff because of having oily skin. They need to wash hair regularly to avoid oil build-up.
Dandruff not only leads to itchiness but hair fall too. Ketomac shampoo hair fall formula might be the solution to this problem.