Are you willing to spread your business ideas to a larger population? FoggyHub always welcome to Guest Writers. To submit your guest article or blog email us at email@example.com
We are currently providing with the platform to put forward your creative as well as informative stuff on a wide range of topics, such as Business, technology, insurance, lifestyle, investment, Education and other related terminologies.
Expertise in the areas of personal finance and insurance is always preferred. But we also welcome new writers who can produce exclusive content for our website.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN GUEST POST SUBMISSIONS
- Your article must be revolving around creativity.
- It must appeal to both genders while striving to generate some value among the audience.
- Your content should be concise as well as comprehensive at the same time.
- Additionally, you may add a few photos relevant to your content in order to attract more people
towards the same.
Ideas that are unique generally stand out from the rest, and always have a better chance to get noticed. But it does not mean that you should make your article too niche, for that’s something which will never work on our platform.
In case you’re wondering what to write exactly, you may check the previously posted articles on our website. Apart from that, you can also look around and go through some personal finance blogs, for it would give you an idea regarding what to include in your articles and what not to.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KEEP IN MIND BEFORE WRITING FOR US
- The length of your article should be in between 800-1000 words.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited on our website. We prefer only original content, and any copied article that you have submitted won’t get published at the end.
- Although republishing of recommendations is not allowed, if you wish to do so the contents of the original site ought to be checked out at the very first.
- Do not forget to check the grammar, spelling, and punctuations, for these are the most important part of writing.
- Try to include a few relevant keywords in your contribution, so that when people do a Google search using those keywords, your articles would appear in the immediate results.
- You can also add some interesting lines and punchy titles to make your writings stand out from the rest.
- We would appreciate if your post is written in blog style, with short paragraphs, numbered lists, bullets, and lots of white spaces with some examples.
- Try to include at least two relevant links, and the use of sub-headings would be preferable.
- Please write in the “you” voice, supporting your personal experiences and stories if any.
In a nutshell, we are looking for the below skills in a writer who is willing to contribute to our website.
- The writer should possess basic knowledge regarding of the topic.
- The writer should be passionate enough to share his/her ideas before the world.
- He should have the ability to introduce, convey and explain complex concepts in an engaging fashion and make it easier for the reader to understand.
- He should be the focus on the quality of his contents rather than quantity.
- He should be capable of writing comprehensive articles, which would contain all the relevant information in a concise manner.
The sole concern of our website is value. And we are willing to have our guest posts that are actionable, teachable, and offer new insights to take finance and business to a whole new direction.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE
In the end, we invite anyone who is interested in guest post submissions to join our team of writers/contributors. Please write for us on any topic that explains a financial principle, covers news of a new financial trend or that relates a financial strategy to the layman’s daily life and send it to us. You can also send us links to the previous posts that you have written along with those you submit.
Important Note- Share your article on social media channels. If you are not able to do so, do not accept the live link from the FoggyHub.
Ready to pitch your idea or submit your guest post?
Please share your Google Doc or send your Article on